Updated: Nov 24, 2022
Check out my recipe for delicious baked Biscoff Cheesecake, it is definitely one of my favourites and it goes great with a cup of hot coffee.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
This recipe makes: 12 portions
Preparation time: 40 minutes
Baking time: 50 minutes
Resting/chilling time: 2.5 hours
Ingredients for the Base:
250g Biscoff Biscuits (1 packet)
100g of Butter
Ingredients for the Cheesecake:
500g of Cream cheese (I recommend Philadelphia)
200g of Yoghurt (thicker and sourer is better)
150g of Biscoff Spread
40g of Caster Sugar
2 large eggs
1tsp Vanilla Bean Paste (you can substitute with 1tbsp of extract)
Ingredients for Topping:
170g of Biscoff Spread
100g of ground Biscoff Biscuits
5 Biscoff Biscuits cut in half for decorating each slice
Instructions for Base:
2. Place 100g of butter in the small pan over low heat to melt. In the meantime crush 350g of Biscoff Biscuits using a food processor or a rolling pin (it needs to be very fine without lumps). Reserve 100g for the topping later and combine the remaining 250g with melted butter.
3. Transfer crumbs into a Cake Tin creating an even and compressed layer, and place in the fridge to harden (around 20 minutes).
Instructions for Cheesecake:
1. Preheat the fan oven to 150C (300F).
2. Add 2 eggs and 1 tsp of Vanilla Bean Paste and mix again until combined.
3. Once the crust is chilled pour Cheesecake mix on the top and spread it evenly with a spatula.
4. Place Cheesecake on the lowest shelf in the oven and bake for 50 minutes or until set.
5. Remove from the oven and leave to cool on a rack for 1 hour then transfer to the fridge to chill for another hour.
Instructions for the Topping:
1. When the Cheesecake is completely cooled, gently remove the outside of the Baking Tin.
2. Melt 170g of Biscoff Spread in the microwave for around 30 seconds (until liquid consistency) and pour over the cheesecake, spread it equally with the spatula to cover the top and drip on the sides.
3. Dust it with reserved 100g of ground Biscoff Biscuits and place in the fridge for 15 minutes.
4. The cake is ready to serve, it will hold for 3 days in the fridge.
Share this recipe with your friends and drop a comment below! I love feedback to always improve my website and recipes. You can also subscribe with your email to get a notification when a new recipe comes out. Follow my Instagram for more amazing shots! Thank you for visiting InsightFlavour!